Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I Know For Sure - inspiration for this documentary!

A few months back I was fortunate enough to interview Story Musgrave, a former astronaut, for this documentary. He's truly one of the most inspirational people I've ever met, not to mention humble, smart, kind, and so generous! It was one of many glorious stops I've taken, and continue to take, breathing this documentary into fruition. This picture's inspired by our concept(s) of God, death, perception the universe, religion, spirituality, and one big quest - for the cosmos. Here, I share with you my journey, inspiration, knowledge and spirit. Together, we begin here. And as Story once put it, "meet me out there."



For more about this project, join me on Facebook, and check out the trailer! With love, Jentri

ME & STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment